Reinforce your knowledge of the Fair Housing Act, addressing what can and cannot be done. Much of this area of the law involves definitions that assist in answering many questions that may arise. The course reviews issues relating to fair housing, including the enforcement of the law and penalties for violating it. A historical perspective of the act is provided as well as scenarios for you to determine whether there are any Fair Housing Act violations.
Requirements for participating in a livestream class:
- Registration: 8:45 am | Class: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Member: Free!
- Non-Member: Advanced $40, Day-of: $45
- Instructor: Cheryl King
- Location: via Zoom (Zoom information will be provided the day before class)
- CE Certified by: GAR Partners in Education
1. Your device must have a video webcam, microphone, and speakers. Students are required to enable video so that we can monitor attendance.
2. Students are expected to attend the entire class session - except during the 15-minute break - just as if they were sitting in a classroom.
3. After the class, you will be emailed an electronic affidavit and an electronic class evaluation. To receive CE credit, you must complete both.