Open the doors to equal opportunity while closing the door on your liability now! Learn strategies for providing equal service to all protected categories and ways to advertise listings that will not violate the Fair Housing Law. The session will focus on penalties involved and how to monitor the office policy for adherence. Use of this program may merit insurance premium discounts from some insurance companies.
Requirements for participating in a livestream class:
- Logged in by: 8:45 am | Class: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Members: FREE
- Member Onsite: $30
- Non-Member Regular: $40; Non-Member Day-of: $45
- Location: Via Zoom
- Instructor: Carol Molson
- CE Certified by: GAR Partners in Education
1. Your device must have a video webcam, microphone, and speakers. Students are required to enable video so that we can monitor attendance.
2. Students are expected to attend the entire class session - except during the 15-minute break - just as if they were sitting in a classroom.
3. After the class, you will be emailed an electronic affidavit and an electronic class evaluation. To receive CE credit, you must complete both.