Don’t let title issues affect your closings at the last minute! By being attentive, asking the right questions and knowing the basics of title examinations, you can reduce – if not eliminate – last minute delays. This course not only reviews many title issues and how these issues can be addressed long before closing, but also applicable provisions of the GAR Purchase and Sales Agreements.
Requirements for participating in a livestream class:
- Logged in by: 8:45 am | Class: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Members: FREE |
- Member Onsite: $30;
- Non-Member Regular: $40; Non-Member Day-of: $45
- Location: Via Zoom
- Instructor: Cheryl King
- CE Certified by: GAR Partners in Education
1. Your device must have a video webcam, microphone, and speakers. Students are required to enable video so that we can monitor attendance.
2. Students are expected to attend the entire class session - except during the 15-minute break - just as if they were sitting in a classroom.
3. After the class, you will be emailed an electronic affidavit and an electronic class evaluation. To receive CE credit, you must complete both.
About the Instructor
Cheryl King is the Founder of King Title Group and the Partner for Thomas & Brown, Attorneys at Law. Cheryl is active in the Real Estate Section of the Bar. She is the Director of the Infinity Institute and frequently provides presentations to attorneys, mortgage companies and real estate companies on loan fraud, contract creation, contract interpretation, cyber security and social media. She is a certified Social Media Professional and a certified instructor for the Georgia Association of REALTORS® Partners in Education Department. Cheryl received a Bachelor of Arts degree from Louisiana State University and a Juris Doctor degree from University of Richmond Law School. While attending University of Richmond, she was the Managing Editor of the Journal of Law and Technology and a published author. Cheryl is a licensed REALTOR®. While she does not sell real estate, her membership as a licensee provides her the ability to participate as a member of the Georgia Association of REALTORS® for which she sits on the Legislative Affairs Committee, Professional Development Committee and the GAR Forms Exhibits Subcommittee.